SIGA embarks on a Strategic Session for better performance
The Director-General, Hon. Stephen Asamoah-Boateng and the entire Management Team of the State Interests and Governance Authority (SIGA) on Thursday, 22nd April 2021 embarked on a three-day Strategic Session at the Aqua Safari Beach Resort, Ada.
This was aimed at brainstorming on ways to develop an effective course of action for bringing the Authority to its full potential. At the end of the day, participants were able to:
- Review SIGA’s Corporate Plan and establish its short, medium, and long-term strategic goals.
- Establish clarity of purpose for all Divisions to achieve alignment with SIGA’s strategic goals.
- Establish the Objectives and Key Result areas.
- Develop Action Plans and Initiatives that will ensure delivery of Objectives.
- Provide a clear understanding of the unique roles and responsibilities for each participant of the session.
The hugely successful event came to an end on Sunday, 25th April, 2021, with participants departing to Accra not just energised for the task ahead but also, with a deeper understanding of the Authority’s mandate and its strategic objectives.
Below are some scenes captured during the Session: