PERFORMANCE MONITORING AND EVALUATION
Establishment of specific performance measures, collecting and analysing performance information, planning and managing evaluations in line with the mandate of SIGA including the implementation of performance contracts for the Entities in which the State has interest to ensure fairness, transparency and accountability.
- Recommending and implementing appropriate monitoring and evaluation policies, systems and processes to facilitate review and assessment of the operational activities of SIGA and the Specified Entities
- Building capacity of M&E units across the respective Specified Entities to ensure the implementation of their respective mandates.
- Provision of technical support to specified entities to streamline the process and increase efficiency in gathering, analysing and reporting performance information
- Collection of relevant data on the periodic performance of state interest entities for review, evaluation and reporting to inform decision making
- Preparation of periodic reports on the operational activities the Specified Entities for relevant stakeholders.