PROCUREMENT OF TECHNICAL SERVICES FOR THE PROVISION INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY QUICK WINS – REF. NO.:GR/SIGA/IT/GHASORG/CS/002/2022)
The State Interests and Governance Authority (SIGA) is established by the State Interests and Governance Authority Act, 2019 (Act 990) to oversee and administer the State Interests in State-owned Enterprises (SOEs), Joint Venture Companies (JVCs) and Other State Entities (OSEs) and to provide for related matters.
The State Interests and Governance Authority under the Act 990 is mandated to Promote within the framework of Government policy, the efficient or where applicable profitable operations of the Specified Entities. To carry out this object, the Authority is enjoined:
- To ensure adherence to the terms and conditions of the Annual Performance Contract signed by the Authority with the State-owned Enterprises and the Other Specified
- Monitor and evaluate performance of Joint Venture Companies and
- To prepare and submit to the Minister an annual assessment report on the governance and institutional performance of the Specified
In view of the above, SIGA with funding from the “Agence Francaise de Developpment” and in collaboration with Expertise France (EF) intends to engage the services of an experience and capable Firm, Joint Venture or partnership of firms for the Provision of Information Technology Quick Wins for the Authority.
2.0 PROJECT OBJECTIVE
The “Quick Wins” is a term couched to represent quick fixes (fire prevention, video monitoring etc.) required to put the SIGA server room in line with best practices in readiness for deploying some key capabilities for the Authority.
The objectives under IT Quick Wins are as follows.
- Address the faulty electrical system by fixing the earthing problem and any other encountered electrical problem
- Installation of a fire prevention system
- Installation of a video monitoring system
- Provision of an additional HPE server as fourth Nutanix node and con- figure it into existing Nutanix high availability
- Supply and Installation of Windows Server licenses on all SIGA Windows servers
- Provide a backup/disaster recovery solution
3.0 SCOPE OF SERVICE
To protect the equipment and data in a server room, it is necessary to deploy various detection and protection systems that do not affect the different components of the equipment. The underlisted are the requirement but not limited to the following;
- Provide a Fireproof door
- Provide a Burglarproof behind the see-through window
- Provide A thermal and smoke detection system composed of sensors placed around the room capable of sending alerts or trigger an alarm
- Provide a fire prevention and intervention system using a clean gas auto- matic system (without any danger for humans) that discharges and distrib- utes gas in the room for a quick This is preferred to a carbon dioxide system
- Provide a Video Monitoring System
- Supply and configure Windows Server licenses for all Windows servers
- Provide and install a Backup and Disaster Recovery Solution
4.0 SELECTION CRITERIA
The State Interests and Governance Authority now invites eligible firms, joint ventures (JVs) and partnerships to express their interest by providing evidence of the following eligible documents for shortlisting.
- Certificate to Commence Business
- Certificate of Incorporation
- VAT Registration Certificate
- Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
- Valid SNNIT Clearance Certificate
- Valid Public Procurement Authority (PPA) Registration Certificate
- Certified Audited Accounts for the past three (3) years (i.e., 2019, 2020 & 2021)
- Firms Profile indicating relevant experience with references
- Firms will be made to sign statement of integrity, eligibility, environmental and social responsibility (Kindly visit SIGA website siga.gov.gh to download)
If the Applicant is a JV, the expression of interest shall also include:
- a copy of the JV Agreement entered into by all members,
- a letter of intent to execute a JV Agreement, signed by all members together with a copy of the Agreement proposal
In the absence of this document, the other members will be considered as Subconsultants.
Experiences and qualifications of Subconsultants are not taken into account in the evaluation of the applications.
The Applicant shall submit only one application, either in its own name or as a member of a Joint Venture (JV). If an Applicant (including any JV member) submits or participates in more than one application, those applications shall be all rejected. However, the same Subconsultant may participate in several applications
This Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) will be conducted through the procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act, 2003 (Act 663 as amended). The method of evaluating the RFP will be the Quality and Cost Based Selection (QCBS) and in the Guidelines of the Public Procurement Authority (PPA) of the Republic of Ghana.
5.0 DURATION OF SERVICE
The duration for the completion of assignment shall be no longer than three (3) months. The assignment is expected to commence one (1) week after contract award.
Interested firms may obtain further information at the address below during office hours from 09:00 to 17:00 hours GMT, Monday to Friday.
Expression of interest shall be in English and must be delivered in a written form in five (5) hard copies (one original and four copies) with an electronic copy on pen drive in a sealed envelope and clearly marked ‘EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR PROCUREMENT OF TECHNICAL SERVICES FOR THE PROVISION OF IT
QUICK WINS’ and submit to the Procurement Office of SIGA, First Floor Room 124 in person, or by courier by 16:00 hours GMT on or before Wednesday 22nd March, 2023.
Please Note: Alternatively, electronic submission via the email provided below can be accepted.
State Interests and Governance Authority
P. O. Box M 393 Ministries – Accra
Tel: +233 244 895 900
Keep in copy George.email@example.com