PROCUREMENT OF TECHNICAL SERVICES FOR THE DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF NETWORK SECURITY – REF. NO.:GR/SIGA/IT/GHASORG/CS/001/2022)
The State Interests and Governance Authority (SIGA) is established by the State Interests and Governance Authority Act, 2019 (Act 990) to oversee and administer the State Interests in State-owned Enterprises (SOEs), Joint Venture Companies (JVCs) and Other State Entities (OSEs) and to provide for related matters.
The State Interests and Governance Authority under the Act 990 is mandated to Promote within the framework of Government policy, the efficient or where applicable profitable operations of the Specified Entities. To carry out this object, the Authority is enjoined to:
- Ensure adherence to the terms and conditions of the Annual Performance Contract signed by the Authority with the State-owned Enterprises and the Other Specified
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of Joint Venture Companies and
- Prepare and submit to the Minister an annual assessment report on the governance and institutional performance of the Specified
In view of the above, SIGA with funding from the “Agence Française de Développement” (AFD) and in collaboration with Expertise France (EF) intends to engage the services of an experienced and capable IT Firm, Joint Venture or partnership of firms to Design, Develop and implement an Information Technology Network Security for the Authority.
2.0 PROJECT OBJECTIVE
The objective of the Network Security project is to secure the Authority’s IT Network and to safeguard it data against both internal and external cybersecurity threats.
Also key will be to safeguard the data of the Authority and its Stakeholders from falling into the wrong hands
3.0 SCOPE OF SERVICE
Among the activities to perform to secure the environment are:
- Deploy firewalls (UTMs) to create a perimeter fence
- Create a DMZ
- Deploy Routers
- Deploy Radius Servers to manage access to the Network
- Deploy Proxy Servers to manage internet traffic (both ways)
- Install Anti-Virus for Servers
4.0 SELECTION CRITERIA
The State Interests and Governance Authority now invites eligible firms, joint ventures (JVs) and partnerships to express their interest by providing evidence of the following eligible documents for shortlisting.
- Certificate to Commence Business
- Certificate of Incorporation
- VAT Registration Certificate
- Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
- Valid SNNIT Clearance Certificate
- Valid Public Procurement Authority (PPA) Registration Certificate
- Certified Audited Accounts for the past three (3) years (i.e.,2018, 2019 & 2020)
- Firms Profile indicating relevant experience
- Firms will be made to sign a statement of integrity, eligibility, environmental and social responsibility (Kindly visit SIGA website siga.gov.gh to download)
If the Applicant is a JV, the expression of interest shall also include:
- a copy of the JV Agreement entered into by all members,
- a letter of intent to execute a JV Agreement, signed by all members together with a copy of the Agreement proposal
In the absence of this document, the other members will be considered sub-consultants.
The experiences and qualifications of subconsultants are not taken into account in the evaluation of the applications.
The Applicant shall submit only one application, either in its own name or as a member of a Joint Venture (JV). If an Applicant (including any JV member) submits or participates in more than one application, those applications shall be all rejected. However, the same Subconsultant may participate in several applications.
This Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) will be conducted through the procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act, 2003 (Act 663 as amended). The method of evaluating the RFP will be the Quality and Cost Based Selection (QCBS) and in the Guidelines of the Public Procurement Authority (PPA) of the Republic of Ghana.
5.0 DURATION OF SERVICE
The duration for the completion of the assignment shall be no longer than Four (4) months. The assignment is expected to commence one (1) week after the contract award.
Interested firms may obtain further information at the address below during office hours from 09:00 to 17:00 hours GMT, Monday to Friday.
Expression of interest shall be in English and must be delivered in a written form in five (5) hard copies (one original and four copies) with an electronic copy on a pen drive in a sealed envelope and clearly marked ‘EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR PROCUREMENT OF TECHNICAL SERVICES FOR THE DESIGN AND
IMPLEMENTATION OF NETWORK SECURITY’ and submit to the Procurement Office of SIGA, First Floor Room 124 in person, or by courier by 16:00 hours GMT on or before Wednesday 22nd March 2023.
Please Note: Alternatively, electronic submission via the email provided below can be accepted.
State Interests and Governance Authorit
P. O. Box M 393 Ministries – Accra
Tel: +233 244 895 900
Keep in copy George.firstname.lastname@example.org